"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby Beluga

My husband and I both agree that our favorite song of Raffi's is Baby Beluga. Raffi, was born in Egypt and immigrated to Canada with his family in the late 50's. He ran a coffee house, where he played the guitar. He was asked to play at a school and even though he wasn't sure about it, he did anyway and became an instant hit with kids. He was popular when our oldest two were little, so we have fond memories of his tapes, yes, cassette tapes. All of his songs are great and lots of fun. Baby Beluga will stay with you forever - but in a good, pleasant way.

Baby Beluga

Baby Beluga CD