"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow

We have a couple inches of snow outside. One of my little ones said, “Mom, is it mean time?”
“Mean time?” I asked.
“Yeah, Mom, can I taste the snow?”
“What are you talking about?” I asked.
“It’s what Mrs. Cat says to her boys,” she said. “In the mean time, you can taste the snow, so is it mean time now?”

Excerpt from Snowstorm Surprise:
“Can we play outside, Mother?” Huckle asks.
“I want to ski!” says Lowly.
“You will need a lot of snow for that,” Mother replies. “You may have to be patient. In the meantime, you can taste the snowflakes.” She bundles the boys up warmly and sends them out to play. Then she begins to make a cake in the kitchen.

I didn’t make the cake…