"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The 5 Browns


The topic of conversation with a friend today was "musically talented families". It brought back to my memory The 5 Browns. Three sisters and two brothers, each a virtuoso concert pianist, who play together. They were born in Texas, moved to Utah, and were homeschooled. They all attended the Juilliard School of Music in New York. Their first album was out in 2005 which took them to the top of the Billboard charts. They've released two more, one in 2006 and one last year.

"One family, five pianos and 50 fingers add up to the biggest classical music sensation in years," ~The New York Post

The 5 Browns "Simple Gifts/Going Home"