"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chief Delight

A Child's Prayer

Lord, teach a little child to pray, and then accept my prayer;
For thou canst hear the words I say, for thou art everywhere.

A little sparrow cannot fall unnoticed, Lord, by thee;
And though I am so young and small, thou dost take care of me.

Teach me to do the thing that's right, and when I sin, forgive;
And make it still my chief delight to serve thee while I live.

Q. What is the chief and highest end of man?
A. Man's chief and highest end is to glorify God, and fully enjoy him forever.

Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, are all things: to whom be glory forever.
1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsover ye do, do all to the glory of God.