"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Remember The Time

I am forever keeping stacks of different memorable items from vacations with the good intentions of one day putting them in a scrapbook. Unfortunately, more times than not, they usually end up in a drawer waiting for that day. I ran across this idea in Martha Stewart Living that would at least keep them altogether in one place until the day arrives that I'm so bored I'm looking for something to do!

"If you hate the idea of grappling with vacation memorabilia after a trip, create a keepsake as you go. Pack a hole punch and a loose-leaf ring to string together maps, postcards and other souvenirs you collect on the road. When you get home, make a cover by affixing a sticker to the front and rubber-stamping a title on top."

How simple is that?