"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Spoke Her Son

I’m so deeply honored to be granted the privilege of writing the first – the very first – guest post on this blog, that I am making full use of fall break, spreading out my guest post research notes all over the kitchen table, developing carpal tunnel syndrome, straining my eyes, and finally producing this final masterpiece of literature.

Maybe that’s overstating it a little bit, but you get the picture. This guest post shouldn’t be taken as an actual serious post. Nothing will be gained from reading this. And I should say that I’m a little out of my demographics here. I’m not a married woman with children. So…with that disclaimer…here is my post.

I’m happy to present a list of my favorite songs that married women with children may or may not like!

Brightly Wound – Eisley
So I Thought – Flyleaf
Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N’ Roses
Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
Maps – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Viva La Vida – Coldplay
Shine – Collective Soul
Zombie – The Cranberries
Invisible Sun – The Police

I’ve even put together a handy little playlist so that you can try the music out just for yourself.


Hypster.com Playlist.