"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Can't Drive 55

My husband and second son have been working on a small project together for about a year now. They're completely restoring the car above. The engine has been completely overhauled, with help from my dad, but not in. Right now they're working on the interior, specifically reupholstering. Trying to make me nervous, they enjoy playing this clip:
Die reine Lehre

But do know it doesn't bother me. I've been riding with a certain driver for 23 years and I'm used to it! There is a reason the theme of our groom's cake was "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar.

Your husband might enjoy the link a bit more than you.