"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Son's Brownies

We love my son's brownie recipe. All of the recipes he had tried before never turned out. One day, when he was nine, he was experimenting and hit upon these very brownies that his family think are just right. The last two batches he made he increased the cocoa amount, if you already have this recipe, you might note the change.

My Son's Brownie Recipe

1 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup butter
4 eggs
1 cup flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Melt butter and cocoa in a saucepan. Stir in the four eggs, flour, sugar, and vanilla, and pour it into a 9x13 metal cake pan.

Prep oven 325. Baking time: 27 minutes.