"Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

~Psalm 119:132-133

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spelling City

Educational and fun together is my kind of website for kids. Spelling City is a great spot for all ages. You can either pick words from their list or type in your own, be taught, tested, or play a game. Whether you choose a crossword, word search, or another game it automatically uses your chosen words. This month's list to pick from has words of Latin origin, compound words, Lion, Witch & Wardrobe and more plus a nifty handwriting sheet to print out. It' s exciting to run across something on the web when you're not actually looking for it!

Thanks to Ree for the link.

I've updated my sidebar with a few of our favorite sites for kids.